Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Best thing I have learnt in class
The best thing that I have learnt in class in APA format. Even though I am not 100% good at it, but I have learnt a lot about it. It can be frustrating at first, but after getting a hang of it, it will be a little easier. When I first did my paper and Professor Hamon started commenting all I saw was "APA issues." I was so irritated , in the next class period he sat with me and we went through Doc 2. He showed me the mistakes that I have made and how to correct them. Some of them were simple and easy to fix however the hardest part for me was the References. I have learned lot and I know I will have to do this format again for many other classes so I will have a head start and I can always relate to my examples . Here at South all the teachers ask for APA format so learning it now is very good and I might be able to help others to format there documents correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done!!! I can relate to this, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMe too it has been a challenge for me before, but now I really like it.
ReplyDelete