Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blogging in class

Blogging in class is very fun, I look forward to it every class. I didn't like blogging at first, but now I get use to it. I have to get in the habit of reading other clasmates blog and making comments in order to get a grade for the week. It nice to share information with classmates and getting a feedback. Sometimes I wish I could blog everyday but I haven't gotten the chance to because  of my work schedule and school. I can only do 3-4 a week. I will try to continue blogging after I complete this class within my spare time. Our class is coming to an end so we can blog whenever we want. This our final week for writing blogs to get a grade!!!! I am surprise this will be my 24th Blog post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment