Friday, March 6, 2015
Tutoring
Tutoring can help college students succeed. Some of the most successful students may be those who have mastered three important skills. The three skills are to understand college level work, learn skills of good time management and those who seek the support or help that they may need early in the game. Students who work at making an out-of-class connection with their professor is sometimes the the stronger students in the class and that is very important. Here at South tutor is free so student should make the best of it. I personally can't make it to tutor as I would like to because of my job schedule but for the few times that went to tutor for maths my grade on a test went up from a 'D' to 'A' . I suggest that everyone should go to tutor, you will definitely see changes in your grades. You will get help one-on-one and the professor will be able to work problems are questions with you so that you can get a better understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment