Monday, February 23, 2015
New Position at work
I am a Medical Assistant, but I was working as a Receptionist in a Opthalmology office for almost two years.. Two weeks ago I told by my supervisor that I have been admiring me for the past months, and that I am doing a excellent job and that I have been very professional and helpful to the patients. I was so overwhelmed with all that good news even thou, I know I have always been. She then told me that I have two opinions to choose from either to become a Tehnician or to become a Biller where I would submitt claims to the patients insurance company. Since as I went to schoool for Medical Assiting I figured it would be a great idea to choose technician. I started tarining last week and it has been great so far. I am so happy that I have been promoted at my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on going one step further. It is a great deal of satisfaction moving up within a job. Glad you are happy with what you have decided to do.
ReplyDelete