Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Writing in Groups
Hi everyone, tonight I will be talking about the things that work and does not work writing in a group. Most times I rather working by my self because various reasons. Every one has a different point of view and the way how I might see something another person may not. If this happen most likely there will be a problem and the group project might not get done,or one person may end up doing all the work. Another point is that in groups one person most times end up doing 75% of the work. However working in groups also have some advantages it helps indivduals to interact with one another and share there different point of view. Most people find this enjoyable and alot of skills can be developed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I personally like working in a group in some various situations but to me writing a paper would not be my favorite way to interact with my classmates only because it can be difficult to combine certain perspectives of the topic, but all in all I believe my partner and I collaboarted well together and were able to get our points drawn out effectively.
ReplyDelete