Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Procrastination

What is Procrastination? Basically, procrastination is the act of putting off essential task until a later time. This I know we are  all guilty of . Most times we put off important things to do things that are not relivant and then we get backed up with the important work. Working and going to school full time is not easy at all, most time we don't have any spare time to surf the net ,play video games or even hang out with friends, I can agree with this. Most times I want to take a break from my books and go on social media but the next thing you know is I get carried away.  I usually set my alarm to remind me when to get off so I can complete my assignment or to study but sometimes when timeis up I end up turning off the alarm and say five more minutes and to my surprise five minutes has turned into thirty minutes. In my Strategies to success class we have been learning ways to aviod procrastination and it has been helping  I have made a few changes. I start giving my self rewards after completing my assesments on time, I take a break and watch tv and then back to work,  I have also created a study schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment