Wednesday, February 18, 2015
My Doc 2
I am in the progress of writing my Doc 2 essay, I am so eager to complete it and see the feedback backs from my audience . In my essay I will be analyzing and explaining the flipped classroom technique to an academic audience.This is a very interesting topic and I think my reader(s) will be amaze about the different things that can be done in this setting. I tend to learn more in this type of classroom and I am sure that I am not the only one. I think professors should start using this technique in the classroom student will definetley like it. In this technique the teacher can clearly see if the students are making progress or not. Today I mention the topic to my coworkers and they were like what is that? After explaning it to them, they think it is a very interesting technique an that it should be use in all grade level and not just college. So I must say a big thank you to my Professor Keith Hamon for introducing me to such a delightful technique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel like i just wrote the same blog! lol i have the same perspective of flipped classroom and i love that i havea chance to express the way i feel about it to an academic audience!
ReplyDeleteLol... I will check out your blog
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete